About Synthesis Health
Synthesis Health was formed in 2021 through the confluence of three (3) key entities sharing a common vision to transform medical imaging by building and deploying machine learning technologies into healthcare.
Many companies build machine learning tools, but very few are capable of deploying seamlessly into workflow. So, we formed Synthesis, a vertically integrated company that supports clinical services matched with the technology to truly change the model of care, by:
- enhancing accessibility (radiologists can report anywhere, anytime on any chrome enabled computer)
- integrating various forms of artificial intelligence (pixel based AI, optimization algorithms, speech recognition and a host of others)
- dramatically changing radiologist efficiency, whilst making it fun to work!
Each entity addresses a different component of the imaging value chain:
- Creating the AI
- Controlling the entire reading and reporting workflow
- Easily integrating to many IT systems
- Providing a malleable micro-services driven, cloud-native, scalable and secure platform
As a unified organization, with full control and ownership of the technology, Synthesis Health is able to drive unprecedented improvements to the quality and efficiency of care.